Spectrum Email Login Charter Spectrum Webmail Business Router & Internet Login in 2020
Are you facing issues logging in your Road-Runner Email, TWC Email, and Bright House Email accounts? That is because all these services are renamed by only one name called ”Charter Spectrum Webmail”. It’s not mean that your account is deleted or banned. You can still able to use your account but from a new Login page.
Back in 2015, Charter Communication acquired TWC cables for $78.7 billion. As a result all these email services Roadrunner, TWC, and the Bright house became all in one. Also, Spectrum Webmail is owned by Charter Communications.
How to Login/Sign in Spectrum Webmail ?
In the past you may use following URL’s to log in your account but for now all the following URL’s redirect you to the same page. https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth
|Following Url’s Redrict On Same Webpage|
- Enter your Email address
- Enter your Password
- Check on ‘’I’m not a robot’’
- Sign in
Charter Spectrum Webmail – Features
When you log in to your Spectrum Webmail account you have some key features which are given below.
- Create, read and manage your email.
- Search emails with keywords.
- Reply, reply all, forward, mark as read or unread, move, delete, etc.
- Get Email: Refresh your inbox.
- You can see all the saved contacts here.
- Real Name.
- Display Emails as Plain Text.
- Automatic save Draft.
- Permanently delete a message.
- Automatic Folder Update.
- Reply to Alternative Email Address.
- Block Senders.
- Messages per Page.
- Mailbox Storage.
- Enable Mail Forwarding.
- Safe Senders.
- Time Zone.
- Leave Copy.
- Inbox Menu.
- Add and view email
- Read emails, reply, forward, delete, etc
- Keep your unsent mails
- Sent mail
- Keep your sent mail
- Block unwanted mails
- Keep your trashed mails for 3 days
- My Folders
- Sign Out
- Spectrum Logo
Spectrum Customer Care
Spectrum Customer Care numbers are 1-833-780-1880 or 1-844-637-1562
How To Sign Up For Spectrum Webmail Account?
If you are an active user of Spectrum services you can create your own account with the username you have provided. Follow the steps given below to create an account.
- Go to spectrum net and sign in with username and password.
- Select Menu in the top left corner of the page.
- Select Manage Accounts
- Select Services
- Select Internet
- Select Create Email Address
- Select Create Mailbox for confirmation
- Enter your spectrum.net Password
- Select Finish
Spectrum Email Settings – How To Set Up Spectrum Business Email?
If you are using a mobile device and want to use Spectrum Webmail on your mobile you can easily do that by following steps.
- Open the App Menu
- Select Email
- Select Add Account
- Select IMAP
- Enter full Email Address
- Put the following email settings in the required fields:
- Password: The password you use to sign on to your Spectrum Business Email account
- SSL: This setting should be ON for both SMTP and IMAP
- Protocol: IMAP (Recommended)
- Incoming Email Server:charter-business.net
- Incoming Server Port: 993
- Outgoing Email Server: charter-business.net
- Outgoing Server Port: 587
- Requires Authentication: Yes
How to Set up Spectrum Webmail on MAC
Most of the people use Mac if you are one of them and want to set up Spectrum Email on your Mac you have to follow the steps given below.
- Open Apple Mail
- Select Mail
- Select the Accounts Tab
- Select + symbol
- Select Add Other Mail Account
- Enter your account info
- Full Name
- Email address
- Enter the Incoming Mail Server settings
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: Enter exchange.charter-business.net
- Select the Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) checkbox
- Port: 993
- Authentication: Password from the dropdown menu
How To Unlock Your Spectrum Email Account?
If you don’t use your email account for six months then your account gets locked and you are not able to receive messages. But your previous emails remain to save in the account as long as you use Bright House services.